Dog VS. Fishing Cat By Nikki and Mia

Purpose:

Mia: I want to convince you that Fishing Cats are the best.

Nikki: I want to convince you that dogs are the best animal.

Mia’s Reason: Fishing cats have webbed toes so they can swim in the water great. Example: When the fishing cat gets in the water, they spread there toes to activate the webbed toes.

Nikki’s Reason: I think that dogs are better then fishing cats because you can have a dog as a pet. Example: I used to have a dog but he passed away. His name was Rocky.

Mia’s Reason: I think that the fishing cat is better because fishing cats are the cuties of them all. Example: They have a cute little body and little feet.

Nikki’s Reason: I love dogs because they are so cute and I love dogs so much. Example: Dogs are amazing!

Mia: For all the reasons I’ve given you, have I convinced you?

Nikki: Yes!

Nikki: As you can see, dogs are the best animal. Have I convinced you?

Mia: Yes!

Which animal do you like better?

3 thoughts on “Dog VS. Fishing Cat By Nikki and Mia

1. Dear Mia,
    Lily and I love the fishing cat because of its skill. We also liked the webbed feet that help the fishing cat swim.
    P.S. For: Nikki: We also love the dog to because it is playful and caring to people!
    From,
    Lily & Coen 🙂

2. Dear Mia and Nikki,
    What a fun opinion writing post you wrote together. You both gave such great ideas as to why you liked your animal the best. You both convinced me that you had fun writing this together. Did you convince yourself to write another post?

Good job,
    Mrs. Fordyce

3. Hi Nikki,
    My name is Trinity and I’m from Mr. Geiman’s class. My favorite one is a dog because I think that most dogs are more playful. I remember when my aunts dog was a puppy and he was really cute. I really like how you gave examples and organized it by taking turns. What do you miss most about Rocky?