The Super Bowl 50

Image result for superbowl 50 broncos

My prediction  is that the Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl. Everyone knows that my favorite football team is the Denver Broncos. I love wearing my jersey. I’m going to wear it on the day of the Super Bowl. It might be Peyton Manning’s last year, so I really hope we win. I can’t wait to watch the Super Bowl!

9 thoughts on “The Super Bowl 50

1. Dear Nikki,
    I love your post about the Broncos. I hope that the Broncos will win the supper bowl 50 too. Why do you like the Broncos? Go Broncos!

From,
    Mia

2. Dear Nikki,
    I want the Broncos to win too. I am definitely going to watch the game. My dog is a big fan of the Broncos. But he is going to watch the puppy bowl.
    from, Lucy

3. Dear Nikki,
    I liked the poster that you and Lucy made as a surprise for the Super Bowl. It was fun to see you so excited. I will think of you today cheering on the Broncos every time they make a touchdown.

Happy Super Bowl,
    Mrs. Fordyce

4. Hi Nikki! You sure made a great prediction – THEY WON! I had so much fun watching the game with you and your brother. It was great to cheer together, watch and laugh at the commercials, dance to the half-time show, and eat yummy snacks.

I kinda hope that Peyton Manning retires – he will have ended on such a high note: a Super Bowl win and a record for the most wins as a quarterback (200).

I can’t wait until the next football season starts and we get to watch the games again together.

XOXO,
    Mom

5. Dear Nikki
    I like you post on Super Bowl 50. I thought that the Broncos were going to win. I like your picture!
    From,
    Carter

6. Hi Nikki,I’m Dane. Broncos won! Isn’t it awesome. I was voting for Broncos. I wonder who is on your jersey. I wish you added why you wanted Broncos.

7. Dear Nikki,
    I wanted the Panthers and so did my mom. The Broncos destroyed the Panthers. Anyways I love your post. Who do you want to win next year.

From William